Monday, November 9, 2009

Still Thankful...

21. cloudless blue skies
22. tires with air in them
23. Brenda coming home
24. hugs and kisses
25. friends to hunt deer with
26. friends who help you process your deer
27. a full freezer
28. dogs that love bones
29. haircuts
30. hot tea in a cold office
31. gluten-free cookies
32. being able to help people in need
33. my God who "upholds all those who fall and lifts us all who are bowed down"
34.who God is and what He does from Psalm 145 (I could have just started listing, but I would be accused of padding my thankful list!)
35. noisemakers in worship service
36. friends who pray for me (& my Mom)
37. a God who answers prayers
38. my Mom's faith
39. my brothers and sisters
40. airlines at Christmas

2 comments:

nancyann said...

Gluten free cookies were #10 Guess these (#31) weren't as good.

Brenda's Man said...

OK so I'm REALLY thankful for gluten-free cookies AND I am only at 39! Glad someone is paying attention!