Thursday, November 5, 2009

Late Start

OK - I am getting a late start but I figure its better late than never... so here goes!

I am thankful - VERY thankful for...
1.  A wife who is thankful to be mine
2.  Daughters who love me and achieved all three goals!
3.  A son who is growing into a responsible young adult who loves the Lord and loves me too!
4.  Blogs that allow me to see pictures and read about their lives
5.  A God who loves me more than all of them combined (that is a LOT!)
6.  Indian Summer (read not cold while I hunt)
7.  A beautiful place to be hunting
8.  Good friends who don't make fun of me while I am hunting
9.  A freezer that is full enough that it doesn't matter if I shoot a deer or not (no pressure!)
10. Gluten free cookies
11. Gluten free chocolate cake
12. A cup of hot tea to go with them
13. Candy left from Halloween
14. No trick-or-treaters so there was plenty of # 12
15. Colored pencils to help organize my sermon
16. Psalm 145:8-9 The Lord is gracious...
17. And compassionate...
18. Slow to anger...
19. And rich in love...
20. The Lord is good to ALL; He has compassion on all He has made. 

2 comments:

Abi said...

you gave out cups of tea at your house? no wonder you didn't have any trick-or-treat-ers :P

Brenda's Man said...

That was a typo - I was commenting on 13 instead of 12...sorry about the confusion. I am glad to share my tea though with whoever needs a nice warm mug!