Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Are You Ready for a WEDDING!!!

OK I just got the official NFL schedule for the 2010-11 season.  It is usually an exciting time of planning for the days when the Steelers will be on TV and not be during a church service.  We have to stock up on velvetta cheese and tortilla chips for nachos.  We have to plan what games will be party games.

But now we have to also plan WEDDING GAMES!  My third beautiful daughter is getting married in October to, of all things, a Raven's fan.  I have come to terms with that already and am prepared to be gracious and kind in light of such heretical alliegances.  But in order to secure a date and location for the wedding, they made thier plans BEFORE the NFL announced their schedules.  SO...













You guessed it - October 3rd, Steelers v. Ravens.  Wedding colors, Gold and Purple.  No longer friend of the bride or friend of the groom.  No body paint allowed.  This should be interesting!

1 comment:

nancyann said...

I bought my terrible towels and steeler tatoos this past weekend. I sure hope I get invited!